Monday, September 13, 2010

Tonight's Walk

Although I was not feeling well today, I knew I had to walk.  Exercise (as long as I stay bundled up) felt really good and made me feel a little better.  Sleeping most of the day probably helped too.  I use this little app on my phone called "RunKeeper," and it tracks the coolest data!  I took a screenshot:


The little graph at the bottom tracked my pace (the low points being places where I stopped) and my elevation (unfortunately it doesn't say what units).



I'm sorry I was out today, kiddos!  Wednesday & Thursday classes will be NWEAs, so be sure to bring a book to read if you're finished early.




I plan on quizzing you over the reading from the weekend (Lesson 1.1)... just a special note to those of you who actually read this.

No comments:

Post a Comment